With the Interrail Pass, seat reservations are needed for the Eurostar. Due to technical problems with the Eurostar website we are unable to process any payments. Therefore, the Travel Team cannot make seat bookings for those UK citizens travelling with an Interrail Pass.
How to make your own seat reservation
- Book your seat with Interrail's Reservation Self-Service or buy your ticket directly at the train station.
- Keep the proof of purchasing
- Complete the reimbursement link sent to you by the DiscoverEU travel
Booking via Interrail Self-Service
With your DiscoverEU Interrail Pass, you can book a seat reservation for the Eurostar using the Interrail Self-Service (https://www.interrail.eu/en/book-reservations)
• You can book through Interrail's Self Service up to 3 hours before departure.
• You will receive your reservation ticket via email.
• These reservations need to be printed.
Please be aware that the number of seats allocated to Interrail on Eurostar trains is limited, therefore we recommend making your reservation way in advance.
The first step to make reservations is to log into your account with the same email address used to register in DiscoverEU.
Please be aware that a trip is automatically created by the system, and it will have the same name as your Order number (e.g. EC12121212)
Alternative ways to book a reservation on the Eurostar
On this page, you can find all the possible ways to book a seat reservation on the Eurostar with your DiscoverEU Interrail Pass.